The trash carts will be delivered to each residential customer’s home by a Republic Services’ agent as early as April 16th and April 17th. Once you receive your trash cart you are asked to PLEASE NOT USE THE CARTS UNTIL MAY 1st as the company prepares their equipment to utilize the new carts. Each trash cart will be delivered with an informational flyer on the proper use of the carts along with answers to frequently asked questions. You may also download this flyer from the City’s website by visiting www.cityofcentralia.org.
Important information about these trash carts:
· The carts are provided AT NO COST TO CUSTOMERS
· DO NOT USE THE CART UNTIL MAY 1st
· Make sure the container is at least 3 feet from mailboxes, parked cars, trees, light posts and the handle and lid is closed to prevent damage.
· The exact time of day in which your trash is collected may change so please have your trash out by 6:00 a.m. on your normal trash day.
· All boxes need to be broken down and placed in your trash cart.
· If you have additional items to be collected (i.e. couch, stove, desk), please contact Republic Services 1-800-631-1156 and inform them the items will be out on your trash day so that they can make proper arrangements for its collection.
· If you move please DO NOT take the trash cart with you. Please just leave the trash cart at the residence for future use.